sabato, novembre 24, 2007

Aggiornamenti

Ecco quella che dovrebbe essere la prima locandina del film In Bruges:





















Citazioni dal trailer:

Harry: "Number one: why aren't you in when I fu**ing told you to be in? Number two: why doesn't this hotel have phones with fu**ing voicemail on them and not I have to leave messages with the fu**ing receptionist? Number three: you better fu**ing be in tomorrow night when I fu**ing call again or there'll be fu**ing hell to pay, I'm fu**ing telling you"
Ray: "He swears a lot, doesn't he?"

Ray: "Maybe that's what hell is, the entire rest of eternalty spend in Bruges"
Ray:"If I was born on a farm and was retarded Bruges might impress me... but I didn't... so it doesn't."

Ray:"Back off shorty"
Jordan:"You dont know karate"
Curiosità:

A quanto pare il film è stato vietato ai minori di 14 anni per scene fortemente violente, linguaggio scurrile e abuso di droghe.
Il film include tre attori che hanno precedentemente lavorato insieme per la saga di Harry Potter: Ralph Fiennes (Voldermort), Brendan Gleeson (Malocchio Moody) e Clèmence Poésy (Fleur Delacour).
Infine, nuovi screencraps di Colin e Clémence Poésy:

































Nessun commento: